Q. How do I use the Library's reserve services?
Faculty may have library materials, as well as items from their personal collections, placed on reserve for students’ use. Requests should be submitted three days prior to need. Call Ext. 2424 or visit the circulation desk.
- Books and materials that are in high demand by your students can be put on Reserve in the Library.
- You can put the latest desk copies of your course textbooks on Reserve for students’ use.
- You can place study guides, test reviews, quizzes, computer disks, photocopied sections from books, etc. on Reserve.
- This service is offered by the Library at no charge.
- A completed Reserve Request Form must accompany all material to be placed on reserve.
See more information about the library's reserve services and policies.