Q. How do I logon to a computer in the Library?
To sign in to a student computer, please make sure you have completed your registration and have paid your required fees. All accounts are operational the first day of instruction and expire on last day of final exam.
From the openning screen:
- Press the Ctrl, Alt and Delete keys at the same time to continue.
- The computer will ask for your User Name, and Password.
- Enter your Cerritos College ID number, then click the second box to enter your password.
- Your initial password will be your birthday in the MMDDYY format.
- The Domain must say CERRITOS.
- Once you type in the password, click on THE RIGHT ARROW icon.
The procedure for changing your password is as follows:
- Simutanously press <control><ALT> and <Delete> Key and select change a password option.
- Enter ID number and your birthday (MMDDYY).
- Then select a new password and repeat it to confirm it.
- Make sure your new password is something you can remember. To have at least six character or more.
Log Off Procedure
- To log off click on Start icon
- Then on the right arrow next to Shut down
- Then click on Log off
For successful completion of your studies please purchase a USB flash memory (1 Giga Byte, 2 or 4 is sufficient). If you do not have your drive with you please save your file and E-mail it to yourself. Cerritos College Workstations DO NOT archive student files on the computers and new files are erased after each session.
See more information about computers in the Cerritos College Library