Q. Where can I get information about student activities, clubs, organizations and government?


The Student Activities Office provides students with general information on student government, campus organizations, student services, publications, housing, and activities.

Students wishing interpretation of college regulations governing eligibility, posting, food sales, recognition of clubs and use of facilities should contact the Office of Student Activities.  Student Activities provides an open office for student's questions, concerns, emergencies and referrals to appropriate departments on campus.

For information regarding Student Activities programs visit the Student Activities website or call 562-860-2451, extension 2473 or 2475.

The Student Activities Office is Located in the Student Center Complex between the Student Food Court and the Bookstore Building.

  • Last Updated Dec 05, 2018
  • Views 1
  • Answered By Lorraine Gersitz

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us