Skip to Questions

Get Answers - Have a question? Find answers here!


What services does Cerritos College offer disabled students?

Last Updated: May 16, 2013  |  30 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


Students with limitations due to a disability may receive support services and instruction from Disabled Student Programs and Services (DSPS). Those students with mobility, visual, hearing, speech, psychological and other health impairments as well as learning and developmental disabilities are served. 

See the DSPS Frequently Asked Questions.

For more information about how to get started, visit the DSPS website. The DSPS Main Reception desk is in the lobby of the Santa Barbara building. For information or an appointment call (562) 860-2451, extension 2335; (866) 971-0948 (VP) or (562) 467-5006 (FAX).

Answered by Mary AugugliaroBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Live Chat

    Browse by Popular Topics

    View All Topics