Is there a quiet place to study in the library?
Last Updated: Nov 08, 2012 | 23 Views
Was this helpful? 0 0
In an effort to provide quiet study areas for individuals and groups, the library's study rooms are now available by reservation only.
Quiet Study Room
- LC 46 is reserved for quiet individual study.
- There is room for about 10 individuals in this room.
- Reservations can be made in advance at the Library Computer Lab main desk or on a walk-in basis, first-come, first served.
- Individuals must present their student ID at the Computer Lab counter before being let into the room.
- No group study or talking in LC 46.
See more about the library's study rooms.