Can I check out a book if I'm not a Cerritos College student?
Last Updated: Sep 10, 2012 | 71 Views
Was this helpful? 1 0
In order for a Non-Cerritos College student to obtain a library card you must:
- Reside in our District, serving the cities of Norwalk, Cerritos, Downey, Bellflower, Artesia, Lakewood, La Mirada or Hawaiian Gardens.
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Pay a $10.00 per year fee for the issuance of library card.
- Show a valid driver’s license or a California ID AND a current bill or financial statement that has been mailed to your residence within the last two months.
- Show a valid driver’s license or a California ID at each check out or renewal of library materials.
If you have any other questions about obtaining a library card please call the Circulation department (562) 860-2451 ext. 2430