Skip to Questions

Get Answers - Have a question? Find answers here!


Can I check out a book if I'm not a Cerritos College student?

Last Updated: Sep 10, 2012  |  90 Views

Was this helpful? 1   0


In order for a Non-Cerritos College student to obtain a library card you must:

  • Reside in our District, serving the cities of Norwalk, Cerritos, Downey, Bellflower, Artesia, Lakewood, La Mirada or Hawaiian Gardens.
  • Be 18 years of age or older.
  • Pay a $10.00 per year fee for the issuance of library card.
  • Show a valid driver’s license or a California ID AND a current bill or financial statement that has been mailed to your residence within the last two months.
  • Show a valid driver’s license or a California ID at each check out or renewal of library materials.

If you have any other questions about obtaining a library card please call the Circulation department (562) 860-2451 ext. 2430

Answered by Mary AugugliaroBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Live Chat

    Browse by Popular Topics

    View All Topics