How do I reserve a study room?
Last Updated: Aug 08, 2012 | 29 Views
Was this helpful? 0 0
In an effort to provide quiet study areas for individuals and groups, the library's study rooms are now available by reservation only.
Group Study Rooms
- Reservations can be made in advance at the Library Computer Lab main desk.
- Rooms that are not in use and are not reserved in advance for the time you need are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Groups must have at least 3 members in order to reserve/use a group study room.
- One member of the group must present his/her student ID at the Computer Lab counter before being let into the room. That student will be responsible for the group. Other members must carry their student ID with them.
- There are 8 rooms that seat 3-4 people - Rooms LC 41, 42 ,43, 44, 45, 52, 53, 54
- There are 3 rooms that seat 8-10 people - Rooms LC 47, 48, 49
Quiet Study Room
- LC 46 is reserved for quiet individual study.
- There is room for about 10 individuals in this room.
- Reservations can be made in advance at the Library Computer Lab main desk or on a walk-in basis, first-come, first served.
- Individuals must present their student ID at the Computer Lab counter before being let into the room.
- No group study or talking in LC 46.
See more about the library's study rooms.