How do I use computers in the Library?
The Library Computer Lab
The main library computer lab offers students, faculty and staff access to 140 computers. Computers provide access to the Internet, E-mail, and instructional software contributed by instructors from various departments. Computers are available on a first come, first served basis.
In additon, the Library Computer Lab provides the folowing assistance to currently enrolled students:
- WiFi connection (laptops, notebooks, netbooks, tablets, ipads, smartphones)
- Resetting student network account
- Resetting Talonnet account
- Resetting MyCerritos Account
Students are required to present a valid College ID to receive any of the above services.
Phone: 562-860-2451 ext 2184
The Library Reference Area
There are 30 computers in the library reference area. These are also available on a first come, first served basis.
- Three computers with assistive technology including Kurzweil 3000 Scan/Read, Read/Write Gold Suite, and ZoomText. Check in at the Reference Desk for login information.
- Three video stations for course-related DVD viewing. DVD and video material are On Reserve at the Circulation Desk.
Students must be currently enrolled to use the lab and library computers.
See more information about computers in the Cerritos College Library